|Long Run Affiliate Members
Long Run Affiliate Members are organisations that share The Long Run’s goal and drive to support sustainable, ecologically and socially responsible projects around the world, and have demonstrated their commitment by signing the Long Run Charter, a declaration of intent and commitment to promoting more sustainable lifestyle choices and building a more sustainable future.
- Invitation by The Long Run
- Signing of the Long Run Charter
- Enhanced profile in an increasingly environmentally conscious world: As a Long Run Affiliate Member you become part of a unique group that is committed to achieve the highest standards in sustainability through the holistic balance of conservation, community, culture and commerce (the 4Cs).
- A means by which to pioneer ideas: The Long Run provides trustworthy places on earth in which new technologies and approaches can be pioneered.
- Access to unique opportunities: GER® recognised Long Run Destinations are carrying out innovative projects that you can support in addition to your Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Access to novel information: Being a Long Run Affiliate Member enables you to access novel information generated from unique projects supported through the Long Run Initiative; placing you at the cutting edge of conceptual and practical approaches to sustainability.
- Knowledge of best practice at your fingertips: Enjoy access to examples of best practice through horizontal and vertical knowledge sharing through our extensive global network of institutions.
- The right to use our globally recognised tag line 'For The Long Run': As a Long Run Supporter you have the right to use the globally recognised tag line ‘For the Long Run’ and The Long Run logo, which demonstrates that you are part of a unique group that is genuinely committed to sustainability and believes in ’acting today for a better tomorrow’.